The Modular Origami Rotor is easy to make, and can fly if thrown.
Check out our Modular Origami Rotor instructions.
Here is an easy origami coaster, which can actually be used for your drinks.
Check out our Origami Flower Coaster instructions.
In one of my previous posts about origami sonobe balls I posted a picture of how I had used some of the balls that I had folded as Christmas...
One of the things that I'd like to do with this blog is feature the work of the many different artists that I enjoy. I'd like to pu...
If you want to impress your friends with a simple cube that becomes a rose in front of your eyes...... Here you have it! It is challenging a...
origami hexagonal tall box
- Origami Navigator Star By Maria Sinayskaya
- Modular Origami Rotor
- Hai sa dam mana cu mana
- Origami DocoDemo box 02. (Cajas contenedoras apila...
- Golden... paper
- Origami Flower Coaster
- Origami Deco Flower
- Teselado N° 911
- Beautiful Origami Spiral By Tomoko Fuse
- Just a little bit of winter
- Atelier origami la ceainaria Sakura
- Origami Yoshizawa Butterfly
- Origami Magic Ball.
- shin han gyo's origami rose box
- origami hexagonal tall box
- origami chinese lantern box
- origami tamatebako box by kunihiko kasahara
- origami roses instructions
- 15 Ianuarie
- Origami Star of David
- Mandala of Cats Designed By Carla Onishi
- Just a little bit of pink
- Upcoming Class: Orizomegami
- Teselado N° 883
- Tutorial Little House
- Easy Origami Star of David
- Mister Kermit
- Pre-Columbian style origami frog
- Atelier origami la Ceainaria Sakura
- Modular Origami 16-Pointed Star
- Kusudama bloom.
- Easy Origami Star Box
- Origami Evi´s simple box 2
- ▼ Januari (35)
- ► 2012 (832)
- ► 2011 (526)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (183)
- ► 2008 (145)
- ► 2007 (29)